content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Cast in Wonderland: I'm a comet!!!

I have three incredible nephews. Yesterday I got to hang out with all three boys for a bit. Kane, the middle one, has a crap-ton of energy and soooo much personality. It started out with him on the couch doing a little contortionist act, turning his body into shapes. He was a square, star, triangle, and even a circle. He got a bit confused when I asked if he could be a rectangle, but then realized it was the easiest. :P Later on he threw his arms back and ran around my parents tiny living room declaring "I'm a comet . . . boom boom!" He then ran in to his older brother, Mikey. "Comet landed on you!"

I love them! They're sooo freaking adorable and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P