content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

life in Wonderland


I haven't been super happy lately.  I have a lot that I want to blog about, but I've been distracting myself with lighter thoughts.  These thoughts come mostly in the form of shows on Hulu and random vids on You Tube.  What would I do with out those sites?  I'd probably be more productive.  I guess I just need to find a balance.  I'm not sure if that is actually possible.  I am a text book Gemini after all.

Oh well, with in the next few days I should be posting video and pictures of the Micronesian Islands Fair.

1 comment:

  1. Drea, I spend far to much time watching music videos on You Tube! Hey! Its a harmless hobby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P