content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Viewed in Wonderland: The beauty of adoption

I saw this video on rockstar diaries and had to share it.  Please take the time to watch it.


adopt rinah from VsTheBrain on Vimeo.

 My father was adopted and so was my uncle.  They were both born in Japan to parents who weren't ready for children.  Adoption is such a beautiful way to grow a family.  There are so many children growing up with out parents.  I think of all the love and support I receive from my family and I can't imagine being with out that.

I'm sending lots of prayers and love to this family.  Support adoption.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing that...it got me on the right day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P