content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Celebrate in Wonderland: Belly blessings

A couple days ago I was double blessed.  I did two belly blessings in one day.  

 I did the belly blessing when Amanda was pregnant with her second child, two years ago.  So when I got a message asking if I'd be willing to bless her belly again I was very excited.  And it was another great experience.  We talked about art and pregnancy during the blessing and we had some yummy quiche at Nuts and Grains.

Amanda's butterfly and shroom blessing

Later that night I did a belly blessing for Rachel.  Rachel is an amazing woman, mommy, and baker.  Her boyfriend, Andres, is one of Allan's good friends and Rachel and I spent the evening sharing Allan and Andres stories.  It takes a lot of patience and a sense of humor to date these guys, so it was nice talking to someone who gets it.  She also brought over some amazing desserts!  :P

Rachel's turtle and hearts blessing

I can not wait to meet these nenis!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P