content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: Victorian Swap

Victorian
Victorian by drea_nicole featuring Anna Sui jewelry

I should be sending out my pin cushion today and I'm almost done with my wine swap. So I signed up for another swap. :P It's a wayward victorian themed swap. I just got my partner's info and I'm excited.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I love all that gorgeous victorian stuff in that picture...so beautiful!!!
    Those blue boots are to die for, and that key locket, black dress etc etc..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what does this swap involve? How does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swaps are awesome. I swap through craftster.org. Basically they have listings of swaps going on with different themes. If you join you are paired up with a partner. You sew, knit, create things of that theme to send to them and they do the same for you. There is a point system they have to insure you get about the same amount of items you give. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P