content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: Pins and Wine


So I finished my pin cushion and should be sending later today.  I hope my partner likes it.  I actually made 2.  The first one was not "spring" enough so I'm keeping it.  And after I realized that was lame I had a brilliant idea.  I can't share the brilliance until she receives, but I can show you the one I kept.  :)

The wine swap is going pretty well too.  I've completed 2 items and I'm starting on the 3rd.  I'm having fun too.  I can't wait to get started on the fourth item.  That's the brilliant one.   :P

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P