content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: This one was a Christmas hit

Allan got the hang of bottle cutting just in time for Christmas! We gave out some Corona and Guinness glasses as gifts. Allan even made one out of a wine bottle for my mom.

We're hoping to perfect this and get into etching and painting so we can produce a bunch. I need to get rid of my glass bottle collection. I'm running out of space, but feel guilty throwing them away.

3 comments:

  1. wow what a thrifty way to recycle i love it! i hope you had a wonderful christmas! merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! What a great way to upcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this today, I thought of you: http://www.etsy.com/shop/YAVAglass

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P