content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Life in Wonderland: Viva & Merlot


The tourism industry on Guam has been hard hit for a while and it's not looking like it's getting any better.  In fact my hours, at work,  have been cut.  At first I was a bit worried, but I figure the best way to look at it is that I'll have more time to spend with family and friends and maybe even more time to sew.  Maybe this is the universe pushing me to do something more with my sewing.  People do ask me if I sell stuff, but up until now I haven't had the time to make enough for an inventory.  So from all of this Viva & Merlot was born.  Of course Viva and Merlot are my furbabies but now it is the name of my new blog, that is strictly for my sewing.  Hopefully it will be turned into a little business too, soon - I'm probably going to need the money.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P