content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life in Wonderland: Inspired

a visitor in Viva's jungle
This is my most recent painting.  I just finished it today!

I recently joined a group on Facebook.  Gorilla Arts Guahan has motivated me to get up and create.  I've been kind of stagnant lately, but seeing and hearing all the amazing talent on island has made me want be a better artist.

There is soooo much amazing talent on this island.  I've always recognized that I have some crazy talented friends and family, but now I'm looking farther than my own circle and I'm just blown away.

I suggest that we all remember to take some time to appreciate and enjoy our local artists.  I'm not just talking about Guahan.  Wherever you live look around, go to shows, poetry slams, or even take a walk around your neighborhood and check out the street art.

-damian leon guerrero

Gorilla Shrew - John LG

-TEK





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P