content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Life in Wonderland: long day

I worked a 12 hour shift today, but it wasn't as bad as it might sound.  Everything went pretty smoothly at work and Allan suprised me.  He brought me lunch and a flower.  How sweet is that?  Since he brought me lunch it saved me some time and I was able to vote during my lunch break instead of trying to hit the polls after I got off at seven.  Lucky me!  :D  Since I wasn't standing in line after work, I was able to have dinner at a decet time and get in some very long over due illustration time.  I'm working on a project that is top secret at the moment.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P