content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Viewed in Wonderland: New feature :)

Okay so I decided that in order to consistently update my blog, I need to develop some sort of schedule.  So I'm going to be creating features for certain days.  Today is the first one.  Every other Wednesday I will be posting 5 videos from You Tube.  (Allan and I are You Tube addicts.)  So I'll be posting one video from or about Guam, one educational video, one funny video, one artsy video, and one wild card random video.

1. from Guam



2. educational


DFTBA!  :D

3. funny


I think this is hilarious.

4. artsy



5. the wild card!

I love the Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P