content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

dirty warehouse and ADHD suffering musicians

Allan, my boyfriend was in this photo shoot for a local magazine. They're doing an article on the evolution of punk rock on guam. So they asked a bunch of the "old generation" and "new generation" punk rockers to get together and say cheese. The pictures turned out better than I was expecting especially after hearing Allan bitch. I don't really know why he was bitching he looks like he had a good time. lol. He's the one in the back with the beer. I think that's the pic where the photographer asked them to be themselves. That's Allan all right. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P