content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wonderland musings . . .


The title for my blog comes from a painting I did a while back. The idea of it is that Alice is all grown up sitting on an oversized mushroom where Wonderland once was, but is now a dead forest lit by the distant city glow.


The point being that when we were kids the world seemed amazing and our futures seemed fantastical. :P As we grow up we often realize things aren't the way we saw them as children. I'd like to bring back Wonderland for me though. I'm attempting to resolve to get more active in my life. I want to do the small things I've been meaning to do and change certain negative things so that hopefully I will find Wonderland for myself and maybe help others discover their Wonderlands!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P