content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Viewed in Wonderland: Tin Man


I had a crappy day at work today.  Thankfully I got off at 2:30 though.  I spent the rest of my day cuddled up with my puppy watching Tin Man.  I love Azkadelia's outfits and her hair is fricken awesome.  I spent most of the movie hoping she'd turn out to be good.  :)  She's such a hottie!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooo...never seen this. Very cool outfit!! Will have to check it out!!Lucky getting off early yesterday...I had a bad day too! Hope today is better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that is a cool outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P