content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: Purses to Germany







I made these a couple weeks ago for my cousin Ana. She lives in Germany and the last and only time we saw each other was when we both were in Florida visiting our grandparents. That was about 7 years ago. Hopefully in a couple years I can go visit her or she can come here and visit us. It's funny because my brother, her, and I are the only grandchildren and we all turned out pretty different from what the grandparents would've generally hoped for. :P






4 comments:

  1. Woooh! I love the fabric you used for these! Very funky! Aaaand your spider in the side bar just gave me a HUGE fright! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love that day of the dead fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P