content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Growing in Wonderland: Sprouting

night 1

Night 2: 1 tiny sprout

Night 3: look at them grow

Last weekend I read an article from The Kitchn or Re-Nest (I forgot which it was) about how to sprout beans in a jar. So I bought a bag of mung beans and decided to try it out. Allan and I like cooking with bean sprouts so I thought it'd be fun and yummy! It's kind of exciting. Yes, I'm easily amused.

3 comments:

  1. I find sprouting beans exciting too!! Hope you enjoy eating them :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps that is the way of the future if we ever have to colonise Mars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought it looked like fun but never tried it. I hear it's very good for you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P