content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update in Wonderland: My computer is broken. :(

Suprisingly enough, Allan and I have been getting along pretty well considering our computer has been down for the past 3 days. I have been working long shifts though and he's been skating a lot. lol.

Not having the computer working at home has given me some time to work on craft and sewing projects though. Allan and I reupholstered our foot stool. It is now an awesome cow print with extra cushion. Cow print? Yes, Allan's mom sent some fabric back from Hawaii. Lots of fabric!!! I've also almost finished my Craftster swap package. I should be sending in a couple days. And I'm making plushies for Kane, Andrew, and Viva. Kane's is a super sized plushie though! I also cut up some sheer gray fabric for new living room curtains. I even started writing out my Christmas list! I want to be prepared and have a no stress holiday season. I've been busy busy busy.

I'm also trying to decide on a sewing machine to purchase. Recently my mom was asking if I could make her something. I was explaining to her and my dad about how my sewing machine is hard to work with. It's bobbin winder is not working. I need a zipper foot and other stuff, but haven't found any place that sells compatible attachments. So it is time to invest in a new machine! I found some on Ebay and Overstock that are factory refurbished. I figure that is the only way I'll be able to find one I really want in my budget. I found a really nice Janome on Overstock for only $99. I also saw a good Brother sewing machine on Overstock for the same price. So any and all suggestions are welcome!!! please help me!

Anyways I should be posting pictures of my completed projects as soon as our comp is fixed. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P