Another year has gone speeding by. I feel like I'm sitting in the exact same spot I was last year only now I have a cold. Maybe I had a cold last year too.
A couple things have changed though. Allan and I are going back to school next semester. We're in the enrollment process right now. I actually exhibited in a show other than the Guma Mami art auction. Our eating habits have also changed. We eat out less and we eat less meat. Allan has started playing a gig again and he's really happy about that.
I'm proud and excited about all of that, but I wouldn't mind adding some other things on to that list before 2009 has gone. This idea was actually inspired by a conversation I had with my friends, Nella and Michele. So here are a few things I'd like to see on that list before the year is through. They may not all make it up there, but it'll be fun to see how many I can get up there.
- have Viva spayed. :( I procrastinate.
- plant a small edible garden (2 herbs and 3 veggies at least)
- get fit :P (the girls and I are considering joining a gym)
- volunteer at G.A.I.N.
- paint something to send to grandpa
- put together a free art project-ish like thingy.
- Learn to hoop at the knees. :P
- Get the art/craft room set up nicely
- Fix up our bedroom. I still haven't painted some of the furniture.