content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Life in Wonderland: 2 months until 2010

Another year has gone speeding by. I feel like I'm sitting in the exact same spot I was last year only now I have a cold. Maybe I had a cold last year too.

A couple things have changed though. Allan and I are going back to school next semester. We're in the enrollment process right now. I actually exhibited in a show other than the Guma Mami art auction. Our eating habits have also changed. We eat out less and we eat less meat. Allan has started playing a gig again and he's really happy about that.

I'm proud and excited about all of that, but I wouldn't mind adding some other things on to that list before 2009 has gone. This idea was actually inspired by a conversation I had with my friends, Nella and Michele. So here are a few things I'd like to see on that list before the year is through. They may not all make it up there, but it'll be fun to see how many I can get up there.
  • have Viva spayed. :( I procrastinate.
  • plant a small edible garden (2 herbs and 3 veggies at least)
  • get fit :P (the girls and I are considering joining a gym)
  • volunteer at G.A.I.N.
  • paint something to send to grandpa
  • put together a free art project-ish like thingy.
  • Learn to hoop at the knees. :P
  • Get the art/craft room set up nicely
  • Fix up our bedroom. I still haven't painted some of the furniture.
This list will keep me busy for the next couple months and I'll blog whenever I complete something on the list.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting list!

    You can plant the herbs and some veggies in pots too!

    Do post a pic of art/craft room! I'm trying to get at least a corner organized too!

    About the bedroom - good to be careful with painting furniture a bit.. And to air everything well 1st before putting it in bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P