content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Celebrating in Wonderland: Getting in to the Holiday Spirit


This year I'm attempting to really go all out for Christmas. I'm off on Black Friday, but all my gifts are going to be homemade. Instead of fighting the crowds in the stores I'll be home making decorations and gifts. I'm very happy about that. To get in to the swing of things I decided to make a Christmas station on Pandora. If you haven't visited Pandora online you should really check it out. I entered "Santa Baby"and now my station plays jazzy Christmas songs, weeding out the more kiddy songs. Last night Allan and I were singing along and dancing. It really got us in the Christmas spirit.
Last night I finished the structure of one of the sewing projects I'm doing. All I have to do now is add some finishing touches and wrap it up. By Friday I'll have atleast one gift under the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P