content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Celebrating in Wonderland

Happy Black Friday everyone. I know I said I wouldn't be shopping today, but my dad asked me to take my nephew to pick out some jeans on sale at Macy's. So Allan and I braved the crowds at the mall to get Mikey some Levi's on the cheap. We also bought a couple quality pillows for only $20, for both. We love good pillows.

We also took a detour, since we were alredy on the road, and went to American Music. I got Allan new strings for his acoustic and electric guitars. Mikey had fun looking at the guitars and books. He's 9 and is currently taking guitar lessons. When he was 7 Allan and I bought him his first real acoustic. And little does he know my parents got him an electric. He's going to have an awesome christmas.

Anyways I plan to spend the rest of my day helping my dad make a rib roast and decorating my apartment! :) Tonight we're going to the autumn festival to enjoy Japanese entertainment, snacks and carnival games. I'm excited!!! I'm going to make Vivz wear her sushi costume!

Hope you have a great Black Friday. Don't stress too much and remember, as Allan told Mikey, every day should be Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P