content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Monday, November 24, 2008

Wonderland in Stitches

Last night I started on the first of many christmas gift sewing projects. I got my sewing machine over 5 years ago. This is the first time I've used it and actually had some idea of what I was doing. It's amazing how many wonderful blogs and sites are out there with tutorial, patterns, and videos. For the past month or so I've been a frequent visitor of Burda Style, Sew Mama Sew, and craftster. I'm excited about this new adventure. I just hope I can find enough time to make all the things I want to before all the christmas parties!

If anyone has any tips for a newbie at the sewing machine they'd be greatly appreciated. And if you know of any great sites please-please share!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P