content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Busy Busy Busy in Wonderland: A review of yesterday's activities

Since I'm off this weekend I did my best to keep myself busy yesterday.

I worked on some more projects for my gift exchange on Monday night. I made my friend Michele something I think is really cute with fabric I think she'll like.

I started cutting out peices of fabric for the cat toys I'm planning on making for our local animal shelter. I need to get some catnip though.

I did the usual laundry, straighten up, wash dishes thing. I added more links here. I found some more crafting websites and also green websites.

I added a link to the organization my mom is director to, Guma Mami Inc. They help people with dissabilities.

I was on crafter and decided to see if I can join a swap. I've never done one, but I'd like to. I sent in an app for the pink, fuzzy, girly swap. :P Hope I can join.

I also got curious about what a wist is. So I joined. It seems fun. It's basically like social bookmarking or wish listing.

I also watched Viva and Allan play tug of war. I recorded Viva and Allan playing with her big pink tennis ball, but I'm having a hard time uploading. I'll try using my photobucket later.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P