content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Crafting in Wonderland: my new toy and my new finished project

I had to go to the craft store to get some stuff for the presents I'm making. I picked up this awesome rotary cutter. Maybe now I'll be able to cut fabric straight . . . yeah right. :P



I also finished the purse I was making for one of my friends. She's one of the only chicks I know who skates. I had asked Allan to put together all the shirts that've shrunk or that he doesn't wear anymore. Among that pile I found this shirt and decided to use it to make her gift. I spent less than $2 on it. I only had to buy the strap and I had velcro lying around already. :) I love it. I hope she does too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P