content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Crafting in Wonderland: Thrift Store Crafts

Last week I was at the thrift store looking for a punch bowl. I didn't find any punch bowls, but I saw a lot of glasses, wooden trays and old records. I picked up a wooden try with a wine motif. Today Allan sprayed a white coat of paint on the ray and later this week I'll be decorating it. I'm going to use it as a coffee table tray, to keep things organized.

I think I'll be going back later to pick up some glasses and some old records. The craft store is close to thrift store so maybe I'll get some etching powder for the glasses. I have some ideas. :P As for the records, there are so many ideas floating around the internet of things to do with old records!!! Here is an example of one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P