content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Viewed in Wonderland: 2012

I prefer the theory that there will be a shift in consciousness on Dec. 12, 2012. This movie is going to freak a lot of people out and there are already a lot of people that are freaked out. Maybe doom is closer than we think, but if it is there isn't really anything we can do. I'm hoping for the best. And I'm attempting to live each day to the fullest.



4 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm freaked out...I think! But these kind of movies, whilst been very entertaining, do sometimes push the boundaries of whipping up fears that should not always exist. But hey, that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's all a bunch of hoopla to me. I don't think the world is going to end, but damned if movies like that don't give me the willy's anyway!!

    Like your place! I'm backpacking the blogosphere today. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai ...nice to meet your blog

    visit my blog to see my collection

    http://syilingperingatan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, no, no movies like this for me.
    I hold onto my dogs and husband and freak the hell out! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P