content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Excited in Wonderland: Hoop Dance

I love watching hoop dancers on You Tube and have been trying to find the right tubing to make my own hoop for a while.  The people at Home Depot had absolutely no clue what I was talking about.  I gave them the name of the tubing and size and they were confused.  Anyways until I can locate some of that tubing here I realized I'm going to have to buy a ready made hoop online.  There are so many beautiful hoops for purchase online and it's so hard to decide which one to get.  Then I found it.  Yesterday I ordered a naked adult collapsible hoop from RainbowFrogs77 on Etsy.  She'll make one to your specifications.  I chose a 41" with 3/4" tubing.  The hoop will come naked, meaning untaped.  That means I'll be able to decorate it myself!  I'm excited!!!  And it was only $17 with shipping!!  I can't wait for it to come in.  In the mean time I'll be gathering tape and ribbon and watching more hoop dance clips on you tube.


Check out Hooping.org to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P