content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Grow in Wonderland: With love from my tiny yard


My crown of thorns.  
I moved them outside because my friend told me that having thorny plants in your home is bad feng shui.  :P

My herb bowl and papaya tree.
Eventually I'd like to have more edible / fruit bearing plants.  I'd love to grow my own tomatoes and green beans. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your little garden, those pink flowers are so pretty and your herbs look like they're growing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D I'm trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papaya tree! Mmmmm! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P