content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life in Wonderland: lunch time

It always takes forever for Allan and I to decide what to have for lunch.  I'm incredibly indecisive and Allan gets tired of having to name places to eat.  Today it took a while, but it was definitely worth it.  We decided to go to Chamorro Village for lunch.

This is the vendor that we usually eat go to.  

I had the fiesta plate.  Pancit, red rice, ribs, bbq chicken, salad, shrimp patty, and beef kelaguen filled my tummy.  It's not the prettiest meal, but it is one of the tastiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P