content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: SWAP!


Pinky puffy sparkly girly swap

My swap partner recieved so I can post pics now!!!


Cute pins in a decorated tin!
Magnets I made with magazine cut outs!
Zipper and button book mark!
Nintendo controller wristlet/pouch!
Charm bracelet made w/ plastic bottle beads, buttons, and a girly guitar pick!

Click on the images to make them bigger!  :P


Everything ready to be sent!

I included some stationary, a purse I recon-ed from two shirts, and a flower iron-on patch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P