content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Life in Wonderland : Update ... blah

So let's see.  I finally sent out my swap package.  I can't wait for Pinkguin, my swap partner to receive.  I had a lot of fun putting it together.  

Nella and I are working on a project.  Be on the look out for Constants.  You'll be hearing more about that later.

Valentines is coming up.  It's not one of my favorite holidays, but I hope everyone has a good one.  Allan was supposed to make Merlot a cat tree as our Valentines present, but I'm not sure if he's going to come through.  I had to remind him today.  :P  I was thinking about doing something for him, but I'm not sure what yet.  Any ideas?  I think I'll make Viva heart shaped puppy cookies.

That's all for this update.  Not much happening.  Hopefully my next update will be more exciting. lol.  Hopefully I'll have swap pics to share and pictures of the garden I want to get working on.  Maybe.  :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P