content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wondering in Wonderland: Marraige and television


Okay, so I was at my parent's and my mom was flipping channels.  She stopped at a show, I think it was The Bachelor, and the commentator was talking about how all these women want to marry this one man.  I thought it was so ridiculous.  Why is it that this man and what ever woman wins the game get to get married?  They've known each other for the time it takes to shoot a season of television.  Why do they get to get married and a homosexual couple who've known and loved each other for years are prevented from being legally married?  Does that make any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P