content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Celebrating in Wonderland: Birthday Pt.1

Ok. So I didn't have the Living Dead Doll party. But I had a weekend of fun with my friends. It started on Friday. We just hung out and had dinner here at our place. Then on Saturday we went to dinner at my boss/friend's house.

The Girl's made me chocolate cupcakes with strawberry cream cheese icing!!!

Viva meeting sushi, Keiichi and Ayumi's Jack Russell.

Keiichi and Ayumi with the okonomiyaki and takoyaki. OISHI!

Viva checking out a mural on the way to dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Happy birthday, actually unbirthday ;) I like living dead doll party idea - next year you have to do it! Hope you had a very wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P