content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Friday, June 5, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: Handmade gift

I have a friend who owns a tattoo shop and her birthday was just a few days ago. So I decided to make her a pair of pajama pants, like the one I posted yesterday. But instead of using just any t-shirt I asked Allan if I could use one of his from the tattoo shop. I also found out how to make it so that the image is not cut off so much. For her's I added a drawstring, too. Hope she likes it!!!

This is from the front of the shirt.


Check out the Hope 4 Pain website!!

1 comment:

  1. wow...that's cool...thanks for the heads up on threadbanger.com! - i'm gonna have a heck of a time peeling myself away from that website!

    i found your blog from googling guam blogs as we moved here in january...

    craft on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P