content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Un-birthday in Wonderland: I have the best Un-sister ever!

I love black nail polish.  I own atleast 3 different bottles of black nail polish, but I've been in love with Chanel's black polish for a couple of years now.  I just couldn't justify spending that much on it.  Well tonight is my night.  Nel came over and gave me my birthday present early.  We don't do suprises well.  Anyways, as you may have guessed, she gifted me with my coveted Chanel black satin.  This is the absolute best black polish in the world!!!

Thank you Nel!!!  I love you!!!

She's right here next to me as I type this.  :P  lol.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh. Lucky girl!!
    You will def have gorgeous nails for your bday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P