content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hooping in Wonderland: Hoop City!


Shortly after I got my hoop I joined an online community for hoopers, Hoop City. It was started by Sandra "Safire" Sommerville, an amazing hoop dancer and teacher. I watch her tutorials on You Tube. The Hoop City site is filled with inspiring pictures and video. There are forums and everyone seems really encouraging and helpful. I'm glad to be apart of it. One of the extra cool things is that each member has a profile and you can add a playlist. Lately I've been checking out people's playlist to figure out what kind of music will get me hooping. :P

All in all I'm having a blast and a plus, I'm the current featured member. lol. It's probably random.

Oh and now Michele and Nella are going to have hoops. Just waiting for the order to come in!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooping, what an interesting phenomenon! I wonder if it will hit Australia? Looks like a fun way to keep moving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, lady! Found your blog wandering Hoop City. Love the little graphic of Alice with the watch. Happy travels...happy hooping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P