content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: T-shirt into sweat pants



I was watching the latest episode of Thread Banger and decided I'd try to make one of Allan's old t-shirts into sweat pants!  It turned out better than I expected it to.  I think Viva likes them!! :P

Want to try too?  Check out ThreadBanger.com!  This tutorial is featured in the viewer takeover episode.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Your blog's pretty cool. Love the banner!

    love out,
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love it! Can't believe that was a T-shirt. I have to try that one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momo: It's so easy and super comfy!!!

    Isabel: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P