content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: Agh! It's functional and adorable!

The bobbin winder on my sewing machine doesn't work. So I've been manually winding my bobbins. Sometimes Allan or Nel will help, but this is one of the most annoying tasks. I've been looking for a bobbin winder, but have not been able to find one for less than $30. That is, until now! This baby is $20 at Fabric Depot. And portions of the proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Isn't that awesome.

We're living on a budget so I'm not sure if I'll actually get it, but it's nice to know that there are less expensive options for when I'm ready to get one. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is really cute and for a good cause too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that. is. too. cute.

    thanks for stopping by Drea! your blog is totally cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P