content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crafting in wonderland: New swap

I just signed up for a pin cushion swap on craftster!  Hope I get in.  It is a spring themed swap.  I actually have some supplies ready for this. lol.   The organizer posted a bunch of links to pincushion tutorials.  I'm getting excited already!  I think while I'm in pin cushion mode I'll make myself a funky voodoo doll pin cushion. lol.

Just to recap, these are the 2 pin cushions I made last year:

1 comment:

  1. Pin cushions are fun to make and make great gifts.I made a pin cushion when I was a teenager and sewed a little cross-stitch heart on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P