content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Friday, March 20, 2009

Life in Wonderland: Spidey Scents

Yes that is a spider on my Secret Wish bottle.  Luckily I don't use my perfumes everyday.  This house guest has been with us for a few days now.  He or she seems to have made a home in my perfume corner of the bathroom sink.  strange.  A couple weeks ago there was a larger one that died in our fridge.  even stranger.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog.That is some big ugly spider living on your perfume bottle. I'm not sure what I'd do if I encountered one that big in my home. Thankfully in Michigan they generally are only that big along the shorelines. I live safely inland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you got close enough to take a picture. i'm TERRIFIED of spiders...you're super brave :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P