content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: Swap partner!

I got my swap partner for The Pin Cushion swap, on Craftster.  I'm very excited to get started and have already started brainstorming ideas.  Since I'm off today, hopefully I can gather my thoughts and get to work on it.

My partner seems to like lavender.  She doesn't like sparkly stuff or neon colors.  We both like tulips.  She wants to live in Provence.  She embroiders on the go, so I want to make her a pincushion she can actually use.  :)

If any one has any tips or ideas let me know!!!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P