content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Monday, January 12, 2009

Anxious in Wonderland: Tsarion, Aliens, and 2012

Yesterday while I was cleaning my art room Allan spent 3 hours watching a Tsarion lecture. I kept catching parts of it while I was cleaning and every once in a while I'd take a break and sit down and watch with Allan. From what I gathered Tsarion believes that some time in history we were more advanced thinkers (Atlantians?), but something caused us trauma and instead of thinking with the self part of our minds we went into autopilot or ego thinking. It's known that we only use a small percentage of our brains, so maybe he's right. He also believes that we're coming close to the end of a cycle. You may have already heard theories about 2012 and the end of the Mayan calendar. Supposedly the calendar ends in 2012 and that might suggest that something happens at that time. We've been looking it up and there are a bunch of theories out there, but most are basically saying that the poles will undergo a major shift in 2012. What exactly does that mean? I don't know. There aren't many science based articles or info on it online, that I've been able to find so far.

This all sounds pretty freaky, but maybe we need something freaky to occur in order for us to realize we humans need to make some changes. We need to be better to each other, the other species, and of course our home, Earth. What if this isn't our planet? What if we are just leasing it? I'm just hoping that whatever happens in 2012, it will be for the betterment of humanity and our enviroment.

Along those same lines, we watched "The Day The Earth Stood Still" last night. It was a pretty good movie. I suggest you watch it.

2 comments:

  1. Your boyfriend and my husband have to get together!! Hahaha!
    I love all these theories and predictions. Pretty interesting stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kinda stuff fascinates me! Also - i love that film :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P