content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Crafting in Wonderland: A little stressed

Okay so I have all these awesome ideas for things to make my swap partner, but very few supplies to work with at the moment.  I have a room full of crafting goodness just most of it doesn't meet the girly quota for the swap.  Most of the delightful pinkness in our home is reserved for Viva and Merlot.  I'm going to have to get extra creative with this if I don't want to spend an arm and a leg.  Thank you Nella for the coffin full of girly buttons.  ;P

*I just had to pull what was left of a giant candy cane rawhide out of Viva's mouth before she swallowed it whole*

Anyways I'm off to see if I can find some inspiration on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P