content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shopping in Wonderland: The Green Glass Company


I was roaming the web when I found this awesome company that sells glassware made from recycled and rejected bottles.  I know this isn't a new thing or anything, but it's the first time I've seen a company mass producing these.   The Green Glass Company sells sets like the ones above for $32.50.  That's not exactly in my budget, but it's still worth blogging about.  They also do custom etching!  

Allan and I have been wanting to upcycle our old bottles for a while.  We have a lot of bottles just lying around collecting dust, if you've been to our place you know what I mean.  This year I'd like to eventually get a bottle cutting kit.  But where on Guam am I going to find one???  hmmm....

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P