content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Life in Wonderland: Update.

Yesterday was the first of my 3 days off in a row.  So far it's been decent.  I had to clean and organize the art room yesterday, again.  That drove me crazy.  Allan and I went to the bookstore to spend the rest of his g.c. from his brother.  I got a couple magazines and he got a book and a skateboard magazine.

We also went to the dollar-fifty store and I got a few things.  I needed a couple binders to store project ideas and patterns in.  I found a cute sewing kit with a needle dispenser and a bunch of different colored thread spools.  I got one more thing, but I've completely forgotten what it was.

Oh and my parents found the cutest bed for Viva.  She isn't comfortable with it yet, but hopefully her and Merlot will come to enjoy it.  I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P