content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Friday, January 2, 2009

Plagued in Wonderland: I'm sick!

It's been so long since I've had a cold. Yesterday I felt one coming on, but thought It would just be mild sniffles. I'm now at work with intense sniffles, mild body aches, and I'm sneezing every 5 minutes. I'm drinking so much 7-up and O.J. I have to pee once atleast every other hour. AAAaaagh! Allan brought me some chicken noodle soup for lunch and O.J. refills. Sweetest guy ever! :P

On a positive note, I've been brainstorming ideas for my swap projects. Hopefully by Sunday I'll have definite plans for which projects to follow through with. Hey if I can find the time and supplies maybe I'll do it all. I wish. I got a couple craft/sewing magazines to help the process along, too.

Nella, my sister, is sick too. We're hoping we'll be well enough to go to the beach on Wednesday though. Wish us luck!

Hope everyone is having an awesome New Year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P