content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Monday, January 26, 2009

The List in Wonderland: The results are in.

I'm lame. I had 3 days off and a list of things to accomplish. I only actually completely finished one item. Yesterday Allan and I took Viva to the beach. :) She had a blast, btw. I did get some laundry done, but not enough to cross it off the list. We bought the shower curtain liner, but I still haven't put it up. Sad huh? Allan got 2 of the meds that Viva and Merlot need, but forgot Viva's extra one.

So what did I do? I rented a couple movies, Dreamland and Women. Women was hilarious. There were no men in the entire movie!!! So strange. hehehe. I worked on my swap items. I'm currently battling a zipper. lol. I discovered I don't like instant coffee. I went grocery shopping twice and am now broke. I cooked beef stew. Allan loves it. :) Tonight I'm making a tofu and pasta in white sauce. yummy.

Tomorrow I get off at 2:30 and will work on my swap more and start turning old gallon water jugs into pots to grow veggies and stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Zippers are not my fav either. Either is instant coffee. Bleh!
    Water jugs into planters??! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Women with Meg Ryan? I wanted to watch that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P