content

life (132) community (99) guahan (70) crafting (57) gallery (50) viewed (45) Celebrate (43) album (41) shopping (24) cast (16) oishi (12) hooping (5) growing (4)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sober in Wonderland: Bored, but thankful . . . I guess.

Today I realized that I haven't been out in a while.  The last time I was out partying with my friends was in November for Nel's birthday.  :(  One reason is that I don't have money to be spending just going out and the other is that I don't want to leave Viva, our dear pup, alone at night.  She still has separation anxiety and would end up keeping the neighbors awake all night.  I'm just a little annoyed because Allan still gets to go out.  grrrrrrrrr.  I'm going to go out next week and he can stay home with Viva.  Yea right.  At the last minute I'll feel bad and end up staying home.  

Would anyone like to donate puppy sitting services to save my sanity? lol.


5 comments:

  1. Aw, your dog is so cute. Those are the biggest ears ever!

    & your not alone on never going out. I just work then go home to cook, clean, relax or have the occasional friend over or go out for some late night ice cream. I should make a change soon though because my current routine is awfully boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, i would love to look after your dog - maybe not practical tho! hehe

    I too never seem to go out much, like you its mainly down to lack of money, time, motivation, etc.....

    .....something needs to be done!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's overrated. I'm up early and hungover when I an be sleeping in. (I don't know why I always get up soooooo early the morning after I drink).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I was so excited to see some one actually left a comment! o_0 hahah! Any ways, your puppy is adorable! I would pup sit if I could! I love puppies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! Comments and questions are welcome. :P