- finish swap items to send out on Monday.
- make enough beads to make 20 bracelets. try to put some together.
- check out the flea market and thrift shops.
- purchase Viva and Merlot's monthly preventative meds. administer.
- take Viva to the beach or at least walking in Tumon.
- work on a head board for the bed.
- clean up the itty bitty yard and get some plants for it.
- start getting a hold of artists for donations for the Guma Mami charity art auction.
- get a new shower curtain liner. got one today. :P starting early = a good sign.
- laundry laundry laundry
- organize the loose dvds
- organize entry way and get/make shoe rack
- most important: make/sew an item of clothing to wear to Allan's gig next week. it's been to long since i've seen him perform.
I'll keep you all updated through out the week with pictures. :) I'll also be adding more items to the list, knowing me. lol.
Also my sister in law is back in the blogosphere. She currently is authoring a few blogs. :P
secondarily erin - opinions and observations
mommy who? - motherhood and stories about my adorable, smart and insanely funny nephews. You have to see them they are sooo beautiful.
She is an awesome writer. I'm certain you'll enjoy her blogs. :)